Our Multiple, Business-Server Accessibilities:The Colocation Option--We house and protect your server in our video and alarm monitored secure facility where your company professionals have 24/7 private access. Your system hardware can be rack-mounted or stored within one of our conveniently accessible cabinet models. Our server-residency format is completely customizable to your individual needs.
The Remote Redundancy Option--We offer remote system redundancy through a variety of connectivity capabilities: T1, Fiber, DSL, and high-speed wireless. Protect and access your companyís critical data history using the connectivity format of your choice. Feel doubly secure knowing your proprietary data is protected by our AC and DC power supplies as well as our systematic Data Backup Protocols.
Our Facility: ††††Colocation Pricing
Data Center West's installation is designed with your systemís integrity in mind.
- Facility: We have multi-level security protocols in place, including 24/7 video recording, smoke, heat and movement alarm monitoring, and security fencing.
- Housing: Our customizable options for server residency allow you clear and easy access to your server, facilitating installation(s), routine maintenance, and upgrades.
- Climate Control: Industrial level A/C system with generator redundancy and multiple temperature sensors maintain a consistently balanced temperature humidity index (THI) throughout the year.
- Cable Routing Management: Our ladder racking and cable routing system ensures you have convenient access to your network connectivity.
- Network Security: Our Network Intrusion Prevention Systems (NIPS) utilizes a rule-driven language, which combines the benefits of signature, protocol, and anomaly-based inspection methods. This Self-Defending Network is part of our long-term strategy to protect your organizationís business process by identifying, preventing, and adapting to threats from both internal and external sources. This network security protection helps keep your server(s) online 24/7.